LARMOR screen protectors are designed to work with touch and swivel screens. They do not use glue but instead a silicon adhesive for fast and easy installation with no gaps or bubbles between the screen and the protector. They are ultra thin at only 0.5mm thick! LARMOR screen protectors are made from a high quality Japanese hardened optical glass designed to protect your camera's LCD from knocks, scrapes and scratches. Designed from the ground up to work with your particular camera, they are guaranteed to fit perfectly offering maximum protection whilst still retaining exception viewing quality of the camera display.
The frame design of the protectors mean that they are designed to look like they are part of the camera and so that no edges of the display are shown.
LARMOR screen protectors are available for a large variety of cameras including Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Fuji and Panasonic. If your camera is not listed then feel free to get in touch. Generic screen protectors are also available should there not be one for your specific camera make and model.
- Automatic installation activated by touch
- Impact resistant and shatter proof
- Adhesive free
- Anti glare
- Smudge resistant
- Touch and swivel screen compatible
- No glue residue after removal
- Frame design
- Material - Hardened Japanese optical glass
- Application - Electrostatic application
- Hardness - 8H+
- Light transmittance - over 90%
- Layers - 6
- Max. impact force - 12kg/cm²
- Thickness - 0.5mm ± 0.05mm
- Absorptive force - 100g/cm²